About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something from Georgia who has a precious baby boy and a handsome husband! I love my Jesus and all things that make the South what it is! I'm a 2nd grade teacher and feel like a lucky girl to get to spend my days with awesome 7 and 8 year olds!

Blog Archive

Words to live by....

"/>
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Linky Fun!

I'm ONLY a day late and a dollar short...who's counting??

1. What is the best compliment you've ever recieved??
I got a compliment today that was pretty incredible. I'm a teacher [I babble about that a lot, I'm afraid...] Anyway, I teach 20 students reading intervention {i.e. extra intensive help} for 40  minutes every day. One of the students mothers bought me a gift and wrote the most beautiful letter inside. She told me though she didn't know me, a light shined through my smile. She knew I was an awesome teacher because the way her child rambles on about me and the growth she sees in him. She said I always wore a smile even in the toughest of situations and it was evident I was great at what I do. SMILE! My heart smiled....literally!
2.Seat Belt?
Always. GAB needs his mommy. Nuff said....

3.  Fill in the blank.
You know you're comfortable with your spouse when ______________.
You talk about the color of poop, snot, amount of dirty diapers, etc. while scarfing down dinner. GAB and his needs pretty much consume most topic of conversation, however doing it while eating takes it to a new level!

4. Someone gives you a gift wrapped in a 4 inch square box. What is it?
Really? A picture frame of course! All teachers need trinket type frames, coffee mugs, and a zillion candles!

5. You are at Chik-Fil-A. What do you order?
Easy...regular chicken sandwich (no pickle), side salad with ranch, and a diet lemonade. A. MAY. ZING! Truly epic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, your answer to #2 really brought tears to my eyes but joy to my heart. SO sweet, yet SO truthful!

Your compliment from your students MOm is SO sweet. Yes, I can see that sticking with you for a very long time! :) It should.

Come back next Thursday for more!
& check out the accessory blogger swap on the left side of my page.
You may or may not be interested! :)