About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something from Georgia who has a precious baby boy and a handsome husband! I love my Jesus and all things that make the South what it is! I'm a 2nd grade teacher and feel like a lucky girl to get to spend my days with awesome 7 and 8 year olds!

Blog Archive

Words to live by....

"/>
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Two years later...

Some days I jump out of bed excited to start the day! Some days...... I roll out of bed, reach for the alarm, hardly crawl to the shower, then race....ALL. DAY. LONG. And for two  years {apparently} that's all I've been doing. My sweet little blog...well, it has taken a crazy back seat! That, ends, today.
Since I last blogged.... I found out I was pregnant! I had another sweet baby....
 Oh. my. heart! Those cheeks! World...meet my newest addition: Grady Archer! Yeap, he's a GAB baby too! He entered our life on September 10th, 2013. Yes, that makes him ONE now. (Yikes. #badmomstatus #heneedsanintroduction
 And here he is now! WOW... that was one really fast year....of no blogging! Before Grady arrived...I blogged about my GAB often....remember this guy?
Well, while we've been busy with little brother, big brother GAB was steadily growing... here he is now!

How did this happen?! Griffin is becoming a sweet little boy and leaving that baby stage in the past. (sniff...) Here's a few more...just to capture his spirit....

He is a silly little jokester who REALLY loves The "Engine" Turtles! Geez....FOUR?! Four years old!
I'm still teaching...but I'm first grade and it ROCKS! There have been zero days I've regretted making that switch. Lots of challenges and tons more victories.
Okay, so my sad neglected blog needed a catch up!

Until next time...
Big hugs!
XO

No comments: