About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something from Georgia who has a precious baby boy and a handsome husband! I love my Jesus and all things that make the South what it is! I'm a 2nd grade teacher and feel like a lucky girl to get to spend my days with awesome 7 and 8 year olds!

Blog Archive

Words to live by....

"/>
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Mixer Linky Party!

Blog Mixer Linky


Oh the Places You'll Go with the blogs you know!  I'm having a seek and find Blog Mixer Linky party. Let's have some fun spotlighting each other.

In your link up find the following:

1.  A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)

2.  Post a blogger in your same grade level

3.  Post a blogger in a different grade level

4.  It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.


Okay, so here goes!!
1. My "NKOTB" blogger is http://www.frugalteacher.com/ because aren't we ALL looking for a great buy?
2. A GREAT 2nd grade teacher is http://brennalangham.blogspot.com/ because of her ways of utilizing technology and the awesome tips she gives!
3.Another grade level blogger I follow is http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-mixer-linky-my-link.html simply because I LOVE her background!
4. Cutest button contest winner (in my book anyway...)

9 comments:

YearntoLearn said...

Thanks so much for joining my Blog Mixer Linky.

Denise

Yearn to Learn Blog

Tara said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the shout out:) I now follow you:))))

4th Grade Frolics

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

thanks for the shout out!! you are too SWEET! ;)

Ashleigh said...

I just found your blog through the linky party, and now I'm a follower :)

http://ashleigh-educationjourney.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

Thank you Ashleigh! I'll be following you now too!

Lindsey said...

You're welcome! I appreciate the "follow" and figured out today how to link things, so next time I refer to you, I'll be sure it's actually linked!!! Sorry about that!

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much! I appreciate it!

Lindsey said...

I learned a lot about blogging through the party so thanks for the step-by-step directions!

Heather said...

I found you through the linky party too and I agree with you about the step by step directions! It was my first linky party and I learned a lot too!