About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something from Georgia who has a precious baby boy and a handsome husband! I love my Jesus and all things that make the South what it is! I'm a 2nd grade teacher and feel like a lucky girl to get to spend my days with awesome 7 and 8 year olds!

Blog Archive

Words to live by....

"/>
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Baby is 1...

A recap of the last year....
5:37pm, September 24th, 2010. 6lbs, 13oz, 19 3/4".

2 weeks old....absolutely perfect in every way.

My first Halloween...October 2010

Just before Thanksgiving we took family portraits for Christmas cards...the company failed miserably and NEVER delivered them to us. But, we still have the pictures from our family shoot.

Christmas Day 2010.... a tad overwhelmed by his parents erratic behaviors, I'm afraid.
Cereal! What a hit...for a day or two, then he was over it and I never forced it again.

Developing a personality. He was smiling and cooing a lot at this stage.

First trip to the beach....success!

Visits to the GREAT grandparents houses. One in Pennsylvania and one in Florida.

Our first 4th! Boy oh boy, what a great time we had. GAB loved the fireworks, the pizza we enjoyed, and the weather! It was such a nice trip!

He's mobile! Officially a walker and officially into EVERYTHING. This was his latest stunt...the fireplace. (He started walking at 10 months.)

A few shots from his 1 year shoot. He's busy, busy, busy and 100% boy.
And last but not least....the cake...

Not dad, nor mom remembered the camera for GAB's FIRST birthday. Parents of the year...that's us! Fortunately, all the aunts, uncles, and grandparents had theirs on hand. Here's a shot of the demolished smash cake GAB devoured in moments and him offering to share with Uncle B all the remains.

Happy Birthday, GAB!
Love,
Momma

It has been a fabulous year. I'm blessed to say, he's mine!
Thank you Lord for favor and your abundant blessing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved looking at the pictures from GAB's first year! He is growing up so fast. What a handsome little boy.

Lindsey said...

Aw, thanks Christa! He's SO rotten...as if you don't know this. A complete blessing though! You are so sweet!!