About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something from Georgia who has a precious baby boy and a handsome husband! I love my Jesus and all things that make the South what it is! I'm a 2nd grade teacher and feel like a lucky girl to get to spend my days with awesome 7 and 8 year olds!

Blog Archive

Words to live by....

"/>
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My dirty little obsession....

I am SO into trashy, raunchy television it's pathetic. I know, it's SO bad. I love Jersey Shore, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, etc, etc, etc....

Taking the cake though....The Bachelor! Or Bachelorette, whichever is up. My husband complains as he hears me rambling on and on about an upcoming premiere. {Pssss....he complains and then he doesn't miss a second of the show.}

Anyway, last night was Ben's BIG premiere as The Bachelor.

Ben Flajnik
Poor guy....after watching the premiere, I'm afraid he's in for a fuuuunnnnnnn ride in coocoo's ville!

Holy moly, there are some crazies!

Crazies chicks this season are:
#4  Lyndsie J.


#3Blakeley

#2Monica

#1...hands down, Alfred Hitchcock, nutso is.....
Jenna
{She's a blogger! YIKES...giving us all bad names!}

My TOP picks for this season are....

#4 Courtney...potentially causes all kinds of drama-based on commercials-but I liked her!
Courtney

#3 Brittney...Okay, so she brought her grandma....big whoop!
Brittney

#2 Lindzi C....loved the horse entrance and she's adorable!!
Lindzi C.
#1 My favie so far is....Kacie B.
Kacie B.
She is just so stinkin' sweet! I think it's her southern charm! I hope she makes it to the bitter end!

What are your picks??

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Hahaha! Justin and I get sucked into this show every season and it drives me NUTS!!! When her profession showed "blogger," I immediately started my speech into how blogging could really take me somewhere in life and how I should quite my day job and blady, blah, blah. I almost had Justin convinced... and then she opened her mouth. Ahg- It was all downhill from there. ;)

Unknown said...

I forgot about Katie, I liked her too! I definitely think Courtney is gonna be the next Michelle Money - however, I wonder if it's the show making her look that way?

I can't wait for next week!

Jordon said...

haha! That post was too funny. I've never been a fan of the bachelor, but I have so many friends hooked on it. I'll rely on your posts to keep me updated!

Unknown said...

I think the first episode was super awkward, with lots of crazies.

However, I will still watch it (duh)

Lindsey said...

We're hooked! It's JUST what ABC was hoping for girls!